The Al Cappello Rosso hotel was designed and built in such a way as to avoid any kind of architectural obstacle and the building is furnished with equipment to guarantee full accessibility for all our differently abled guests.
- Common spaces and rooms that can be reached without stairs or with the aid of ramps
- Elevators large enough for wheelchairs and equipped with conveniently located buttons, audio signals for each floor and instructions written in Braille.
- 2 purpose-built rooms with doors that open outward, large beds and more than a meter (about 3.5 feet) of clear space around the bed for easy chair movement, door width of over 65 cm (about 2 feet) and outlets, switches and buttons located at a convenient height.
- Bathrooms that are fully handicapped accessible with shower stalls at floor level, 50 cm (1.6 ft) deep sinks with clear space underneath and outlets, switches and buttons located at a convenient height.
- The hotel also keeps a chair for guest use.